Transactions & Services via Phone through MCB-AH Tele Bachat Services
MCB-AH Savings is now introducinga state of the art self-service interactive voice response system (IVR) called the Tele Bachat Services making Bachat transactions just a phone call away. Through Tele Bachat Services, existing investors can perform a wide range of transactions without the help of a MCB-AH representative.
Here are all the facilities offered by Tele Bachat Services for existing investors:
- Redemption and conversion transactions using 4 digit TPIN:
- Redeem or convert their entire amount available in the Fund at the day end. NAV (Net Asset Value) of the day on which transaction is requested will be applicable.
- Redeem or convert partial amount from their total investment.
- Partial or full conversion from one Mutual Fund to another.
- Get instant confirmation of transaction(s) via SMS and email.
- Inquire about balance amount Funds’ wise and/or Total Balance in any of their investment accounts.
- Inquire about latest Funds’ balances (Fund wise or total) using 4 digit TPIN
- Inquire about latest Funds’ units prices (NAVs)
Here are all facilities offered by Tele Bachat Services for all callers:
- Inquire about the Unit Prices of the Funds
- Obtain information about the Funds under management of the Company
- Subscription for NAV on SMS/Email
- Subscription for Fund Managers Report on Email
- Appointment request with Bachat Advisor
To guide callers, Tele Bachat Services use voice recording. Callers also have the option to switch to a Live Customer Service Representative (during business days/hours) if they face difficulties with the live recording.
Benefits Of Tele Bachat Service
- Easy and reliable way to redeem & convert with instant confirmation of transaction via SMS and email.
- Easy inquiry of latest NAV and Fund balances.
- Easy subscription to NAV SMS/Email and FMR Email service.
- Quick way to set up appointments with Bachat Advisor.
- No hassle of filling and dispatching transaction forms.
- Free of Cost (at present).
- Security through self-generated T-PIN.
How Tele Bachat Works
- Dial 0800-62224 (0800-MCBAH).
- Upon being greeted by the voice recording, choose your choice of service.
- Existing investors who wish to carry out redemption or conversion requests must register.
Following are the instructions to register:
- Fill out the Bachat Sahuliyat Registration Form H-1.
- Send it to MCBAH Head Office through TCS postpaid envelop (can be requested from us), by courier or normal post.
- Call on 0800-62224 during business hours for registration.
- You will be guided by our Customer Service Representative after due verification for TPIN issuance.
- Once theTPIN is generated you are ready to avail the relevant facilities.