Alhamra Islamic Active Allocation Fund
Alhamra Islamic Active Allocation Plan-I
The Alhamra Islamic Active Allocation Plan-I is a Shari’ah Compliant Islamic Asset Allocation Plan with an objective to earn a potentially high return through active asset allocation among Shari’ah Compliant Islamic Schemes based on the Fund Manager’s outlook of the asset classes.
The Alhamra Islamic active allocation Fund Plan-1 will be actively allocated among Shariah Compliant Collective Investment Schemes (Equity and Islamic Income) and cash or near cash instruments.
Shariah Compliant Islamic Schemes of the Management Company, Islamic Bank and / or Islamic Banking windows of conventional bank account and GoP Ijara Sukuk of not exceeding ninety (90) days maturity.
- Shariah Complaint investment, under the supervision of eminent Islamic Scholars.
- The Plan gives the flexibility of 0%-100% exposure in Equities based on the market outlook.
- Offers opportunity for Long-term capital appreciation through broad mix of asset classes.
- Active management of risk and return, by a professional team of experts.
- A platform to diversify your investments.
- Tax rebate on the investment as per Income Tax Ordinance.