Dear Unit Holders/ Participants,
We would like to notify all valued Unit Holders of the Open-end Schemes and the Participants of Voluntary Pension Schemes under management of MCB-Arif Habib Savings and Investments Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “MCB-AH”) that the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) issued the SECP (Anti Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism) Regulations, 2018 (“AML Regulations“) in compliance with Financial Action Task Force (FATF) recommendations, which are mandatory to adopt for Pakistan being a member of the Asia/ Pacific Group on Money Laundering. These AML Regulations also specify mandatory documentation requirements which are required to be obtained from new as well as existing Customers.
MCB-AH, being a non-banking finance company, is also required to comply with the requirements of AML Regulations. Therefore, MCB-AH is conducting due diligence exercise on its existing Customer base.
In order to complete this due diligence exercise, all Unit Holders/ Participants are requested to provide us the following documents latest by Friday, December 20, 2019:
- Valid and legible copy of identity document of Principal Account Holder and Joint Account Holder(s) (if any). Identity document includes Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistani (NICOP), Pakistan Origin Card (POC), Alien Registration Card (ARC) and Passport having valid visa on it;
- If your residential address is different from the addresses mentioned on your identity document, please provide a copy of latest Utility Bill paid/ Bank Statement/ Rental Agreement for verification of residential address;
- Duly filled and signed KYC and FATCA Form (Form can be downloaded from https://www.mcbah.com/downloads/application-forms/).
- Duly filled and signed CRS-1 Form (Form can be downloaded from https://www.mcbah.com/downloads/application-forms/).
- Latest and valid Source of Funds Document(s) justifying the amount of your account balance (details of required documents is available on our website (https://www.mcbah.com/downloads/list-of-required-documents-for-account-opening-kyc/.
You may submit these documents through any of the following options as per your convenience:
- Email documents at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Send documents via Whatsapp at +923004362224;
- Submit documents to MCB-AH Relationship Officer assigned to you; or
- Drop these documents at your nearest MCB-AH Branch Office or Dispatch to Investor Services Department, MCB-Arif Habib Savings and Investments Ltd at Office No. 601, 602 and 603, Anum Empire, KCHS Block 7/8, Shahra-e- Faisal, Karachi, Pakistan.
You are requested to please mention your Name and Master Relationship Number in all correspondences.
Our Sales Officers may also contact you for collection of required documents. You are requested to please facilitate them in fulfilling their responsibilities.