The objective of the fund is to deliver returns primarily from debt and fixed income investments without taking excessive risk.
WHAT IS PIF?
Pakistan Income Fund (PIF) is an Open-end Income Scheme which aims to provide income from your investment along with capital growth.
Who should invest in PIF?
If you are looking for a medium-risk way which creates passive (monthly) income for your short-term financial goals, look no further! PIF is a perfect option for you. As PIF is less volatile compared to stock/equity schemes, therefore, they are best suited for investors who wish to avoid stock market instability.
- Actively managed by experienced fund managers.
- Enjoy income along with immediate returns on your investment.
- You don’t need to start big, you can invest small rise later. Invest for as low as Rs 500.
- We understand your need to build your wealth on your terms! PIF, gives you ease of withdrawing money at any time.
- Avail tax credit on your investment.
Use our tax saving calculator to find out how much you can save!