- Duly filled and signed Account Opening Form (including KYC and FATCA Section). Joint Account Holder/ Ultimate Beneficiary (if any) shall be required to fill separate KYC and FATCA Form.
- Duly filled and signed CRS-1 Form of Principal Account Holder and Joint Account Holder (if any).
- Valid and legible copy of identity document of Principal Account Holder and Joint Account Holder/ Ultimate Beneficiary (if any). Identity document for local individual includes Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistani (NICOP), Pakistan Origin Card (POC) and Alien Registration Card (ARC). Identity document for foreign national individual includes Passport having valid visa on it or any other proof of legal stay along with Passport.
- In case of an Individual Investor with shaky/immature signatures, in addition to identity document, a passport size photograph of the account holder will be obtained.
- If the residential address of the Individual Investor is different from the addresses mentioned on his/her identity document then a copy of latest Utility Bill paid/ Bank Statement/ Rental Agreement for verification of residential address shall be obtained.
- Latest and valid Source of Funds document(s) justifying the amount of investment/account balance. List of required Sources of Funds documents is provided below:
|S.No.||Source of Funds||Required Documents|
|1||Income from Salary||
An attested copy of Service Card or Job Card or Certificate/Letter on letter head of the employer.
[Note: The Customer can get the copy attested by his/ her Human Resources/ Payroll Department or show original document to our Sales Person who will mark “Original Seen” on the copy with his/ her signature.]
Proceeds Realization Certificate (PRC) or Swift Slip or Remittance Slip (such as Western Union) or Bank Statement reflecting the amount of remitted proceeds.
|8||Disposal Proceeds of the Property||
|9||Business Income of Self Employed Person||
|10||Income of Partner of the Partnership||
|11||Housewife receiving funds from husband/ child/ blood relative||
|12||Student (18 years old or above) receiving funds from blood relative||
|13||Investment on behalf of Minor||
- If payment instrument (Cheque/ Payment Order/ Demand Draft) is issued by any third party in favour of the Individual Investor then following document shall be provided:
- No Objection Declaration (NOD) from the Payment Instrument Issuer in favour of the Individual Investor;
- KYC Form duly filled by the Payment Instrument Issuer; and
- Documentary evidence for source of funds of the Payment Instrument Issuer.